Cabins Unlimited are pleased to be able to announce that they are the latest supplier of Albany Sheds and have now extended our range of potting sheds, corner sheds, budget summerhouses, pet housing and children’s playhouse’s
Selected by us for their long proven history of excellent quality and service, Albany Sheds where established in 1984 and have over 30 years of manufacturing experience within the trade. All garden sheds, potting sheds, summerhouses and log cabins are manufactured using responsibly sourced timber at their two modern production facilities and are manufactured in the UK.
In this blog we will go into more detail about the specific features exclusive to Albany sheds, however you can find all of our new timber buildings on our website here. Alternatively, why not pop down to our log cabin display site in Dereham, Norfolk and take a look at a wide range of models on display? You can find us at Aldiss Park, Norwich Road, Dereham, NR20 3PX. We are open Mon-Fri 8.30 to 5.00 and weekends 10-4 pm
- Standard doors on sheds with an Apex roof are supplied with doors hinged on the left. Right hinged doors are available on request
- Single doors are supplied with a lock and key for added security
- Double doors are supplied with a galvanised pad-bolt or black Jappaned slide bold rather than a lock and key
- Summerhouses are supplied with 44mm thick hardwood doors which appear slightly darker in colour to the surrounding cladding.
- The number of windows stated within product descriptions refer only to standard buildings.
- The number of windows available on a pent roof version will depend upon the door position
- All windows are fixed unless otherwise stated.
- All Summerhouse except for the Devon and Rosedale models are supplied with hardwood windows that are slightly darker in colour to the surrounding cladding.
- For sheds glass supplied is 3mm horticultural glass with is fixed with beading. Safety glass or Perspex is available on an extra cost on most buildings – please contact the team on 01362 470075 for details.
- Summerhouses come with toughened glass as standard.
Buildings come supplied untreated as standard and should be treated as soon as possible using a good wood preserver such as our Rystix Timber treatments.
Some buildings are available with a coat of pre-treatment at the factory totally FREE of charge! if this service is available it will be indicated within the buildings individual product description. All pre-treated buildings are stained with a base coat of water based Albany brown treatment and should be retreated with 12 months of installation.
Unless otherwise stated all buildings come supplied with flooring, 20kg roof felt, glass, trims and fixings. Roof purlins and trusses are supplied where necessary for the building. The timber sizes quoted are the finished measurements after production
All buildings are supplied with a standard 12 month guarantee against faulty parts and labour. We would recommend that you check our home insurance policy regarding damage caused by bad weather.
Buildings are built to order so please allow for this if you require your building for a specific date. Delivery times are approximately 4 weeks from acceptance of our terms and conditions however ever this is likely to increase during traditionally busy periods such as Spring and Summer.
For your convenience all our Albany sheds and summerhouses come with the option of an installation service. Prices for installation within delivery Area A are included on the individual product listings, for installation outside of this area please contact the team on 01362 470075 with your post code for a quotation.
Buildings must be fitted onto bases that are firm, flat and completely level right the way across. We would recommend, concrete base, paving slabs or a plastic interlocking system such as ProBase.
Please note that the installation charge quoted does not include any base work. For a quote on base fitting services call the team on 01362 470075
You can find our new range of sheds on our website here, or give the team a call on 01362 470075 for more information.